The 11+/13+ exams need no introduction, as many parents –and sadly children—lose sleep over them every year. While this is an important crossroads in a child’s educational journey, we strongly believe these exams should be viewed as an opportunity to ‘reboot’ as much as a hurdle to overcome.
The application and assessment process presents families with a chance to readjust the match between a child’s ability and ambition, and to identify a school capable of sending them off to university confident in who they are and what they can achieve.
With this objective in mind, we propose:
- A conceptual consultation to discuss the choice between the 11+ and 13+
- A cross-subject assessment and interview with our 11+ specialist coaches
- Following the assessment, a consultation to establish a list of attainable secondary schools and discuss their profiles to find the right match for your child
In addition, we offer a range of sessions, based on our detailed knowledge of the exams at various schools, to prepare your child for the assessments at their target schools:
- A series of five sessions exploring the key concepts to succeed at interview. They include tailored practice on questions from the last session of exams
- Video-recorded interview coaching with an experienced media trainer, including tailored practice, written feedback and access to the interviews
- Individual tutoring sessions with established teachers from the top independent schools in London
Contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. Prices from £195.